Anything is possible

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Think mind


Mind the step when you go. 
There! I stepped over it without a mind. 

It is all right now - never mind where you are going.

Never you mind where I am going.

I find it hard to think, never mind go on and talk.

Do not pay someone any mind.

I will not pay someone any attention in my mind.

Are you on my mind?







Car meal for the road: 18.00 hrs

  1. Boil: Water in a saucepan
  2. Add: Pasta
  3. When the pasta is almost done, pour out excess water
  4. Add: Meat: Pieces of roasted chicken
  5. Add: Ginger Onion Lemon Tomato
  6. Add: Salt Black pepper and Game spices
  7. Simmer: Gently until thickened.
  8. Serve with Raw cabbage Raw cucumber

goto > http://dipey6.blogspot.com/2020/12/enlighten-mind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment